When You Need a Pennsylvania Premises Liability Attorney
If you or a loved one was injured on a property owned by another individual as a result of poor upkeep, help is available from the Valley Forge and Harrisburg attorneys at Graham & Mauer, P.C. We have the expertise, proficiency, and proven track record in handling and winning these cases. Uneven sidewalks, poorly lit entryways, misplaced merchandise displays and upheavals or depressions in sidewalks or parking lots are just some of the conditions for which property owners can be held responsible when their patrons or visitors suffer injuries.
If you believe your injury is a case of premises liability, our slip and fall lawyers can help you seek compensation for your medical costs and any other pain and suffering.
Defining premises liability
The branch of personal injury law known as premises liability involves cases in which an individual is hurt while on the property of someone else – because either the property was not satisfactorily maintained or it lacked sufficient cautionary signage. As with any personal injury case, negligence determines premises liability. If the negligence of the property owner is truly what led to your injury, your lawyers from Graham & Mauer, P.C. will find out.
The following are some of the most common types of premises liability cases:
- Slip and fall – You sustain injury when water or another substance on a floor causes you to slip and fall.
- Trip and fall – You suffer injury when you trip over debris, or fall due to improper maintenance of the floor of a property.
- Retail store negligence – You suffer injury at a retail store.
- Security negligence – A facility that is supposed to provide security fails to protect you, and you are injured.
- Assaults and attacks – You are attacked and wounded or otherwise injured on a property owned by another individual.
- Daycare negligence – Your child sustained injury at a child care facility because he or she was not properly looked after or cared for.
- Dog bites – You suffered injury from a dog attack or a dog bite.
Call Graham & Mauer, P.C. today – Our Attorneys Have the information you need
If you or a loved one was hurt in any of the premises-related injuries mentioned above, the attorneys of Graham & Mauer, P.C. can to help you seek rightful compensation. With locations in Valley Forge and Harrisburg, our attorneys are reachable for clients throughout eastern and central Pennsylvania. Call us toll-free today at 800-218-0808 for a free phone consultation on slip and fall cases involving ice and snow removal, or contact us online.