As a founding partner of Graham & Mauer, P.C., Ms. Mauer has spent more than twenty years handling personal injury cases for the people of Phoenixville, PA and all of central and eastern Pennsylvania. Ms. Mauer’s clients are always a priority, and she works out of offices in both Chester and Dauphin Counties. She regularly handles personal injury matters for clients in fifteen counties throughout Pennsylvania.
Ms. Mauer handles all areas of personal injury practice ranging from premises liability to uninsured and underinsured motorist claims. She is passionate about handling truck collision claims. Ms. Mauer understands the devastating injuries that can result from various causes of truck collisions and knows that the insurance and trucking companies often have an initial advantage in collecting evidence in a major truck crash. That is why Ms. Mauer believes it is important to offer dedicated, thorough and persistent representation to people injured in truck collisions.
In addition to her law degree from Widener University School of Law, Ms. Mauer has an M.B.A. from Rider University. When not at the office, Ms. Mauer enjoys gardening and travel. We hope you'll contact us to speak with her soon!
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington Delaware J.D.
- College of New Jersey B.S.
- Rider University M.B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Chester County Court of Common Pleas - Judicial Arbitration Panel Member