Emily J. Gorge is an associate at Graham & Mauer, P.C. in Phoenixville, PA. Ms. Gorge attended Susquehanna University, where she graduated with a B.A. in English, summa cum laude, with university and departmental honors in 2014. She earned her J.D. from Widener University Delaware Law School in 2017, where she was a member of the Moe Levine Mock Trial Team and President of the Constitutional Law Association. In her third year of law school, Ms. Gorge worked for the Chester County District Attorney’s Office as a certified legal intern. In this position, Ms. Gorge represented the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in Magisterial District Courts in Chester County, and the Chester County Court of Common Pleas. Ms. Gorge joined the firm of Graham & Mauer, P.C. in 2018, and focuses her practice on auto collisions. In her free time, Ms. Gorge serves as the elected tax collector for East Pikeland Township, and a volunteer member for the Open Space Committee in East Pikeland Township. Ms. Gorge enjoys reading, travel, boating on the Chesapeake Bay, and musical theater. Contact us today!
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University Delaware Law School, Wilmington, Delaware, J.D.
- Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA, B.A. Summa Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Moe Levine Mock Trial Team, Widener University Delaware Law School
- Chester County Court of Common Pleas-Judicial Arbitration Panel Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Volunteer and Community Activities:
- Elected Tax Collector, East Pikeland Township
- Events Committee and Program Committee Member, Orion Communities, Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- Judge, First Year Oral Arguments, Widener University Delaware Law School
- Open Space Committee Member, East Pikeland Township