Emily J. Gorge is an attorney with Graham & Mauer, P.C. in Valley Forge, PA. Ms. Gorge joined the firm in 2018, and focuses her practice on auto collisions. Ms. Gorge attended Susquehanna University, where she graduated with a B.A. in English, summa cum laude, with university and departmental honors in 2014. She earned her J.D. from Widener University Delaware Law School in 2017, where she was a member of the Moe Levine Mock Trial Team and President of the Constitutional Law Association. Ms. Gorge obtained her Masters of Liberal Arts Degree in political and legal philosophy from the University of Pennsylvania in 2022.
In her third year of law school, Ms. Gorge worked for the Chester County District Attorney’s Office as a certified legal intern. In this position, Ms. Gorge represented the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in Magisterial District Courts in Chester County, and the Chester County Court of Common Pleas. In her free time, Ms. Gorge serves as an elected Supervisor and Chairman for the Open Space Committee in East Pikeland Township. Ms. Gorge enjoys reading, travel, boating on the Chesapeake Bay, and musical theater. Contact us today!
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, M.L.A., with Honors
- Widener University Delaware Law School, Wilmington, Delaware, J.D.
- Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA, B.A., Summa Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- SuperLawyer: Rising Stars 2022
- Chester County Court of Common Pleas-Judicial Arbitration Panel Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Association for Justice, formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Graduate Liberal Studies Programs Honor Society
- Moe Levine Mock Trial Team, Widener University Delaware Law School
Volunteer and Community Activities:
- Elected Township Supervisor, East Pikeland Township
- Assistant Solicitor for the Chester County Democratic Committee
- Chairman of the Open Space Committee, East Pikeland Township
“The Pennsylvania Dead Man’s Act and Its Exceptions: Does the Pennsylvania Dead Man’s Act Have to Kill Your Case?”
Chester County Bar Association Feature Article New Matter Publication March 2021
“You Got the Job…Now What? Six Ways to Stand Out as a New Associate”
Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division At Issue Publication March 2020