Whitney S. Graham has been with Graham & Mauer for ten years as of this month. Whitney, an experienced attorney, focuses her practice on auto collision cases, including limited tort cases, as well as premises liability matters. She can also be contacted to represent clients in Social Security Disability Appeals.
Whitney enjoys time in the courtroom, and has tried or arbitrated cases in numerous counties throughout the Commonwealth of Pennslyvania and the federal districts. She has also argued and won before the Pennsylvania Superior Court. It is a point of pride for Whitney to take a client from intial intake following an injury, through the pre-trial, litigation, and trial processes, followed by any appeal if necessary. She has had numerous satisfied clients over the last decade.
Some excerpts from reviews by Whitney’s former clients include:
- “They kept us informed during every step of the process. Highly recommend!” – Jon
- “It was clear that she understood where my issue was and how to present that best to the Courts.” ~ Kristina
- “I would recommend her to everyone.” ~ Dee
- “Whitney was very tenacious and thorough.” ~ George
- “They provided clear, concise, and informative information and answers.” ~ Ann
If you would like a free consultation with Whitney regarding your personal injury or social security matter – Call or email her today and have a conversation with an attorney right away. 610-933-3333 Trust Graham & Mauer for experience, diligence, and compassion when you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury.