If you follow our social media accounts, you may have noticed that G&M has an exciting new project in the works. You may have seen “Coming Soon…” or “Sidebar” featured in our recent posts and wondered what it meant.
It has been hard not to share, but we think it was worth the wait!
We know that our clients, friends, and neighbors may sometimes wonder what goes on in the legal world. Watching television shows or movies about lawyers is great, but when you have your own case it suddenly feels more urgent to understand how the legal system works.
We are launching a new short video channel on Youtube called the Sidebar Series. The videos cover topics such as:
- What is my case worth?
- What does a Civil Attorney do in a typical day?
- What is full tort and do I need it on my auto policy?
- I have three cars, should I “stack” my insurance coverage?
- What if I’m in a collision with a driver who has no insurance?
- I need to go to court, what should I wear?
- What if I’m bitten by a dog?
- What if my dog bites someone else?
… And much more!
All videos are less than three minutes. Some even feature our non-attorney spokes dog!
You can watch our first video, called “Finding a Lawyer Online” right HERE.
If you are interested, sign up for our email newsletter HERE so that you never miss a video. New videos will launch every week on Youtube. The newsletter will only come out once per month. And we promise to keep it short, sweet, and full of bite-sized legal news content.